the details were added (the first version was posted at 10:07)
Baku, Azerbaijan, March 12
Five people were injured as a result of the fire in the Sahil shopping center building in Baku's center, head physician of Baku Emergency Medical Aid Station Mursal Hamidov told the media on March 12.
Three of the injured people were poisoned by fumes as a result of the fire. One representative of the ministry of emergency situations was injured while extinguishing the fire and another person felt ill while observing the fire.
The fire was extinguished.
The Sahil shopping center building burst into flame in the center of Baku earlier today.
Fire started on the third floor of the building. There are warehouses on this floor, a Trend correspondent reported.
Argentine's embassy in Azerbaijan is also in this building.
The fire was of the second category (the first category is the hardest one).
More than 10 fire engines and two emergency assistance teams arrived on the scene, eyewitnesses said.
Translated by NH
Edited by CN
Do you have any feedback? Contact our journalist at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Twitter @TRENDNewsAgency