On 22 May 2014, the panel session "Economic Policy under the Conditions of the Modernization of Economy" will be held as part of the VII Astana Economic Forum. Dialogue platform will be arranged at the Palace of Independence.
On 21 - 23 May, the VII Astana Economic Forum will be held in Astana, Kazakhstan. As part of the forum a complex of panel sessions with the participation of leading experts and business representatives is planned. One of them supported by the Ministry of Economy and Budget Planning of the RK, the Economic Research Institute will be carried out on May 22 at 14.30-16.30.
According to the promoters, participants of the panel session will discuss the topic of forming competitive model of a country and modern ideology of its long term development complying with the requirements of post-industrial world.
Tasks set by the Forum guests are conception of impact of the main trends and challenges of the global development on the countries with emerging markets and on human assets development including; and identification of focus areas of Eurasian countries upgrade. Besides, experts will give careful consideration to justification of the strategy and instruments of horizontal and vertical post crisis modernization policy.
The agenda of the panel session includes the following key aspects:
• New trends in global investment and innovation process, increase of knowledge and distribution of technologies - are opportunities for accelerated modernization of 'catching-up countries'?
• The role of human assets in the process of the economy modernization;
• New imbalance in the post-industrial world: there are many highly educated workers than high-paid jobs?
• Who owns the information owns the world: the problem of information asymmetry and its consequences;
• Selection of a stable economic model that meets the requirements of the post-industrial world.
It is planned that by the end of the panel session, its participants will form the overall picture of their vision of countries' economic and social policies in the modernization of the economy.
EECS Media Coordinator
Tel.: +7 (7172) 70 18 12,
Success K Media Agency
+7 (7172) 24 14 30
Follow us on Twitter @TRENDNewsAgency