Azerbaijan, Baku, July 29 / Trend A. Hasanov /
Baku's car market supply in June increased by 1.7 per cent, the public organization "Property Market Participants" said today.
Increased demand and dynamics on the car market did not impact on the prices. Thus, the average price on a car on the market in June was 16,200 manat as last year.
"The increase in the dynamics in June affected car exposure term, which reduced by 1.6 per cent - up to 43 days on the secondary car market," the experts of the organization said.
The organization has monitored the secondary car market in June. More than 16,000 vehicles were monitored. Around 27.4 per cent were represented on the market in June. Around 72.6 per cent remained from the previous months. The used-car market slightly decreased over the last two months as opposed to recent months.
The volume of offerings for Mercedes cars, playing a leading position on the secondary market, increased by 1.3 per cent in June compared to May. The share of cars of this brand on the market is 35 per cent. About 86.7 per cent fall to the share of nine car brands in the market portfolio, the rest 13.3 per cent fall to more than 80 brands of over 20 car companies. The greatest increase in offerings for VAZ cars was observed on the market (3.2 per cent).
The official exchange rate is 0.7856 AZN/USD on July 28.
Do you have any feedback? Contact our journalist at firstname.lastname@example.org