U.S. unemployment rate rose 0.1 percentage point from June to 8.3 percent in July, Xinhua reported according to Labor Department on Friday.
U.S. unemployment rate edges up to 8.3 percent in July
- Iraqi Kurdish Autonomy to start exporting gas to Turkey in 2016
- BSTDB to study Azerbaijan's experience in economic diversification
- BSTDB to allocate major credit for SOCAR
- Azerbaijan, South Korea sign agreement on economic cooperation
- Minister: Turkey not interested in privatisation of TPAO by foreign companies
- SOCAR: Company is on verge of acquiring Greek DEPA’s assets