Kazakhstan, Astana, Feb.13/ Trend, T.Nurmagambetov /
A fire took place at the Balkhash Thermal Power Plant in Kazakhstan on Sunday, Emergency Situations Ministry of Kazakhstan said. As a result, a worker of Kazakhmys Corporation was injured.
"Coal dust caught fire in the gallery of belt conveyer No. 3-4. As a result of the fire the worker with carbon monoxide poisoning was hospitalized," the ministry said.
According to the ministry, the area of the fire was 20 square meters.
Do you have any feedback? Contact our journalist at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Twitter @TRENDNewsAgency