Azerbaijan, Baku, Oct. 19 /Trend corr. K.Zarbaliyeva/
Due to careless treatment of an explosive device by one of students at Baku secondary school, a fire occurred causing panic, the school told Trend.
The incident took place at around 11.00 a.m. in school N109 on Bakir Chabanzade Street in the Nizami district of Baku. Fire brigades, as well as seven ambulances were sent to the accident.
According to Baku ambulance and emergency medical care station, two students were injured and have been placed in the toxicological department of the Clinical Medical centre.
Necessary counselling care was provided to other high school students and their parents at the place of accident.
The centre reported that emergency medical assistance had been provided to two injured girls under the age of 14.
Do you have any feedback? Contact our journalist at email@example.com