Azerbaijan, Baku, September 13 / Trend, A. Taghiyeva/
A fire broke out in Turkey's highest building which is situated in the center of Istanbul, "Hürriyet" newspaper reported on Friday.
According to the newspaper, a fire broke out for unknown reasons in the kitchen of one of the restaurants in the "Sapphire Residence" building. Fire trucks and ambulances arrived at the scene.
It was reported that visitors and all residents were evacuated from the "Sapphire Residence" where apartments, offices, shops and restaurants are located.
Do you have any feedback? Contact our journalist at email@example.com
Follow us on Twitter @TRENDNewsAgency