Baku, Azerbaijan, June 15
By Emin Aliyev - Trend:
European Gymnastics Union's (UEG) flag was handed over to the Belarusian delegation on June 15 at the closing ceremony of the 30th European Rhythmic Gymnastics Championships in Baku.
The flag was presented by the Vice President of Azerbaijan Gymnastics Federation Altay Hasanov to the Member of the UEG Executive Committee Athanasios Vasiliadis, who then handed over it to the President of the Belarus Gymnastics Association Vladimir Karpovich.
The next European rhythmic gymnastics championship will be held in Minsk between April 29 and May 3, 2015.
Baku hosted the 30th European Rhythmic Gymnastics Championships on June 13 at the National Gymnastics Arena in Baku, Azerbaijan.
Some 258 gymnasts from 33 countries competed for nine sets of awards in the tournament that was held in Baku for the third time. The championship has ended today.
Do you have any feedback? Contact our journalist at email@example.com
Follow us on Twitter @TRENDNewsAgency
- Azerbaijan, Iran to sign new agreement in ICT sphere
- Iran opens bank account to supply Palestinians with weapons
- Hardliner cleric re-elected as head of Iran’s Guardian Council
- Iran ranks 75 among 187 countries in Human Development Index
- Boeing in deal to provide plane parts to Iran
- Iran, Lebanon to discuss Gaza issue