Yemeni protesters on Thursday stormed the U.S. embassy in Sanaa. Protesters set fire to a number of diplomatic vehicle as well as part of the building as security forces used water cannons and warning shots in a bid to drive them out, Xinhua reported.
Yemeni protesters storm U.S. embassy in Sanna
- Two thirds of PKK militants leave Turkish territory
- Fierce fighting for control of Syria's Aleppo
- Shimon Peres: Israel wants to strengthen friendly relations with Turkmenistan
- Abbas, Ashton discuss U.S. efforts to revive Mideast peace
- Ruling party: Turkey not going to ban social media
- Friends of Syria foreign ministers to meet Saturday in Qatar