At least one protester was shot dead in clashes with Yemeni security forces who have been trying to disperse hundreds of angry demonstrators around and inside the building of the U.S. embassy in the Yemeni capital Sanaa on Thursday, witnesses told Xinhua.
One protester killed in clashes with Yemeni security forces at U.S. embassy in Sanaa
- Program of 1st Forum of Heads of Diaspora Organizations of Member Countries of Cooperation Council of Turkic-Speaking States promulgated
- President: Demonstrations must be stopped in Turkish cities
- 85 arrested in Turkey in fight against terrorism (UPDATE )
- Number of injured and arrested during Ankara’s protests revealed
- Turkey doubles financial assistance to needy countries
- Syria counts on $1 billion Iran fund to support pound