Egypt's central bank has opted to keep its benchmark overnight deposit and lending rates unchanged, as the government moves to support the local currency and inflation sits at a six-year low Al Ahram online reported.
Egypt central bank leaves benchmark rates unchanged
- 5 Iran pilgrims dead in Iraq bomb attack
- Turkish premier visits border town hit by twin car bombings
- SOCAR to invest in Turkey to $ 17 billion
- Saudi Arabia says Assad should not have role in Syria talks
- Iran did not send and does not intend to send military forces to Syria - Iranian defense minister
- Minister: Azerbaijan, Georgia, Turkey must work to attract cargo for Baku-Tbilisi-Kars