Azerbaijan, Baku, June 11 /Trend H.Veliyev/
The State Committee on Standardisation, Metrology and Patents of Azerbaijan approved the new standards in the field of information technology, the State Committee said on Monday.
The State Committee approved the following standards in the field of ICT:
- AZS ISO / IEC 27000-2012 Information technology - Security techniques - Information security management systems (IS);
- AZS ISO / IEC 27003-2012 Information technology - Security techniques - how to implement information security management systems;
- AZS ISO / IEC 27004-2012 Information Technology. Security methods. Management of Information Security;
- AZS ISO / IEC 27006-2012 Information Technology.. Security methods. Audit of management systems and information security requirements for bodies providing certification..
- AZS ISO / IEC 27033-1-2012 Information Security.. Security methods. Security IT-networks.
The new standards will come into force on June 20, 2012.
Do you have any feedback? Contact our journalist at firstname.lastname@example.org