Fifty people were killed and six others sustained injuries as a passenger bus and oil tanker collided in the southern Ghazni province on Friday, provincial police chief Zarawar Zahid said, Xinhua reported.
Road accident leaves 50 dead in Ghanzi, Afghanistan
- Eight killed in 10-hour-long Taliban gunbattle in Kabul (UPDATE)
- Taliban assault on a Kabul UN building ends after 10 hours (UPDATE)
- US signals alarm over Syrian conflict destabilizing Lebanon
- Several injured as Taliban storm UN office in Kabul
- Syrian government to attend peace conference, says Russia (UPDATE)
- John Kerry and Sergei Lavrov to discuss Syria crisis in Paris