Greek Finance Minister Yannis Stournaras on Wednesday said the country had been granted a two-year extension to meet the terms of its international bailout programme, DPA reported.
Greece says it has been granted two-year respite
- Syrian government to attend peace conference, says Russia (UPDATE)
- John Kerry and Sergei Lavrov to discuss Syria crisis in Paris
- European parliamentary committee head: Azerbaijan is important partner for EU (PHOTO)
- France offers Astana assistance at EXPO-2017
- Development Strategy of Georgian Armed Forces until 2016 defined
- Uzbek president receives EU and Japanese ambassadors’ credentials