The Myanmar government Monday granted amnesty to 514 more prisoners including foreigners, according to an announcement of the Ministry of Information, Xinhua reported.
Myanmar grants amnesty to 514 more prisoners including foreigners
- State Department: U.S. closely following cases of detentions and investigations of alleged abuses by former officials
- Ambassador: Shah Deniz consortium’s final decision on pipeline route to make Azerbaijan even more important
- Uzbek President expresses condolences to U.S. President
- US to restart Guantanamo transfers to Yemen
- Drone strikes in Yemen, Pakistan killed 4 US citizens - Government
- Iran MP blame foreign forces for Afghanistan's instability