At least four people including a policeman and a crew member of a private news channel were killed and over 50 others were injured in violent protests in all the major cities of Pakistan including the federal capital Islamabad on Friday, local officials said, Xinhua reported.
4 killed, over 50 injured in protests across Pakistan
- Kerry visits Oman for arms deal signing, talks on Syria, Mideast
- 37 killed in Oklahoma tornado, report says
- Georgian President seeks support of secessionist regions’ non-recognition policy in Asia and Oceania
- Spanish Defence Minister arrives on official visit to Azerbaijan
- EU calls on Georgia to follow European standards
- Analyst: No ‘six principles’ exist in Nagorno-Karabakh conflict settlement