A Russian judge found three members of punk band Pussy Riot guilty Friday of hooliganism and incitement of religious hatred, in a trial widely seen as a test case of Kremlin tolerance for open dissent, DPA reported.
Russian judge: Pussy Riot punk band members guilty
- Greek Prime Minister visits Heydar Aliyev Center in Baku (PHOTO)
- Turkish premier urges reform in top UN security body
- UN chief urges North Korea to stop missile firing
- Georgian President, Prime Minister of Thailand discuss bilateral relations
- Greek Prime Minister arrives in Azerbaijan
- North Korea fires missile into sea