The Sudanese government on Monday announced the release of the American humanitarian worker of Samaritan's Purse who was kidnapped in Sudan's Darfur region and was held in captivity for 100 days, Xinhua reported.
Kidnapped American humanitarian worker in Darfur freed
- Iran ready to develop cultural ties with African countries - Minister
- PACE President paid an official visit to Baku
- "Bayern" has become the champion of UEFA Champions League
- Iran did not send and does not intend to send military forces to Syria - Iranian defense minister
- IDB to finance construction of Turkmenistan-Tajikistan-Afghanistan railroad
- Eight killed in 10-hour-long Taliban gunbattle in Kabul (UPDATE)