Azerbaijan’s Economy Ministry announces tender to support development of districts
Baku, Azerbaijan, Sept. 12
By Leyla Abdullayeva – Trend:
Azerbaijan’s Economy Ministry has announced an open tender within the project to increase the potential for socio-economic development of the country’s districts.
All those interested to participate in the tender must send their proposals in two copies, signed and confirmed by a seal in envelopes.
The tender participation fee is 2,000 manats, which should be transferred to the following account: AZ82CTRE00000000000002098501
Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN): 1700012751
Correspondent account: AZ41NABZ01360100000000003944
Swift code: CTREAZ22
Bidders should submit the following documents:
- a written application for participation in the tender;
- a bank check on transfer of participation fee;
- tender proposal (must be valid within 30 days from the date of opening the envelope);
- 2-percent bank guarantee (must be valid within 60 banking days from the date of opening the envelope);
- certificate on absence of tax arrears and other overdue obligations from the Ministry of Taxes of Azerbaijan;
- a copy of financial statement for the last one year of activity confirmed by the tax authorities;
- bank statement on financial condition for 2016;
- company’s full name, legal status, charter, country of registration and details;
- certificates of origin and conformity to the relevant goods;
- other documents.
Bidders must submit the above mentioned documents (excluding the tender proposal and bank guarantee) until 17:00 (GMT+4), Oct. 12, 2017, and the tender proposal and bank guarantee in a sealed envelope until 17:00, October 23, 2017 at the following address: U. Hajibayov Str., 84, The Government House, Baku (contact person: Asiman Hashimli, tel .: (+994 12) 493-88-67 (ext.:23-04).
Tender envelopes will be opened at 15:00 on October 24, 2017.
Authorized representatives of applicants can take part in the tender.