No plans on withdrawal of Turkey from OSCE MG - Warlick
Baku, Azerbaijan, April 9
Withdrawal of Turkey from the OSCE Minsk Group is not planned, the Minsk Group's US Co-chair James Warlick said during a media conference in Yerevan on Saturday, Armenian web site News.am reported.
The diplomat recalled that the meeting of the Minsk Group took place earlier this week in Vienna and the delegates for the first time adopted a joint and very strong statement calling for peace and continuation of talks and expressing support for the actions of the OSCE Minsk Group.
"Turkey joined that statement. So we look forward to work with all Minsk Group members, including Turkey," he said.