Indian Citizen Dies of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning in Baku
Azerbaijan, Baku, 9 Dec/ Trend corr S. Kazimli/ An Indian citizen has died of carbon monoxide poisoning in Baku, press service of the Interior Ministry said.
Over 10 people died of carbon monoxide poisoning in Azerbaijan over the last two months.
Seed Abdooltahir Amir Hasan oglu who lived in apartment 81, Shamsi Badalbayli street of Nasimi district of Baku, died of carbon monoxide poisoning in a bathroom at 10:25a.m. on 8 Dec. An investigation has been launched into the fact.
Have any feedback? Contact our journalist at: email@example.com