Azerbaijan, Baku, Oct. 11 / Trend K.Zarbaliyeva /
Two workers poisoned by carbon monoxide during the renovation of the collector in the Nizami district of Baku.
The Nizami District Police Department reported that father and son died as a result of the incident. One worker was hospitalized to the Clinical Medicine Center's Toxicology Department. His health condition is serious.
Police officers are investigating the fact at the scene, the department reported.
Do you have any feedback? Contact our journalist at firstname.lastname@example.org