Azerbaijan, Baku / corr Trend K.Zarbaliyeva / This morning at 7am [ Baku time] a fire started in the nightclub X-Site in the National Park of Azerbaijan, 36, Neftchiler Ave, Trend was informed via the People's Journalist Project.
The Sabail district fire service stated that the fire damaged the ceiling of the club with an area of 10sqm, a gas cylinder explosion was the cause of the fire.
The fire was extinguished. No one was injured as a result of the incident. An investigation has been opened into the case.