Residence of Netherlands ambassador to Georgia saved of fire
Georgia, Tbilisi, Jan. 13/ Trend N. Kirtzkhalia/ On Jan. 13 morning, approximately at 09:30 a.m. six fire-engines went to the Netherlands ambassador's residence at Lvov street in Tbilisi, municipal service of extraordinary situations told Trend.
As a result of wrong use of generator a building of the residence was filled with smoke. Firemen coming to place of accident immediately removed the reason of smoke.
Have any feedback? Contact our journalist at: [email protected]