Details added (first version posted at 12:49)
Baku, Azerbaijan, May 19
The victims of the AN-12 aircraft crash have been identified, said Azerbaijan's State Civil Aviation Administration.
The aircraft crashed while taking off at Afghanistan's Dwyer airport May 18, at 14:30 (UTC/GMT +4 hours).
The AN-12 was leased from Azerbaijan's Silk Way for cargo transportations in Afghanistan. The aircraft landed in the Dwyer airport after leaving Afghanistan's Bagram airfield and was flying to Mary, Turkmenistan, for refueling. There was no cargo on board.
There were nine crew members on board:
1. Rashid Shaydanov (Uzbek citizen), pilot
2. Altay Abdullayev (Azerbaijani citizen), co-pilot
3. Nazim Asadullayev (Azerbaijani citizen), navigator
4. Nadir Rzayev (Azerbaijani citizen), flight mechanic
5. Firdovsi Shahverdiyev (Azerbaijani citizen), radio operator
6. Azer Zulfiyev (Azerbaijani citizen), flight operator
7. Ruslan Zadnipryanets (Ukrainian citizen), technician
8. Andrey Ganzha (Ukrainian citizen), technician
9. Ramzi Aliyev (Ukrainian citizen), technician
According to the available information, Andrey Ganzha and Ramzi Aliyev survived the crash and their health condition is stable.
Azerbaijan's State Civil Aviation Administration established a commission to investigate the incident.
Silk Way Airlines has expressed its deepest condolences to the families and relatives of the crash victims.