Residential house bursts into flames in Baku (UPDATING) версия 2
Baku, Azerbaijan, August 23
Latest on the fire in one of the houses behind ISR Plaza holding in Baku
21:15 (UTC/GMT + 4) The fire which occurred at a stock of Ernesro Mazzoni clothing store located behind the ISR Plaza holding has been extinguished.
No injuries are reported.
The fire was caused by a short circuit in the electric system, according to the preliminary version.
20:25 (UTC/GMT + 4) Fire broke out in one of the houses behind ISR Plaza holding in Baku Aug. 23.
Fire-fighters are working to extinguish the fire.