Baku, Azerbaijan, Jan. 27
11:35 (GMT+4) Zahid Mahmudov, one of the victims of fire in a multi-storey residential building in the center of Baku, has been taken to the Republican Burn Center, the center told Trend Jan. 27.
According to the information received, the condition of the injured is assessed as serious.
“The victim got burns covering 90 percent of his body,” the center said.
11:07 (GMT+4) Fire broke out in a stationery store located on the first floor of the 18-story building on Dilyara Aliyeva Street in Baku, the city police told Trend Jan. 27.
The fire occurred due to gas leak. Two people were injured as a result of the incident.