On July 11, a light poisoning event happened in Peshtatuk village of Lerik district.
The event happened during a wedding party.
The persons sustaining poisoning were provided wit the urgent medical aid, Trend reports with reference to the press-service of the Health Ministry of Azerbaijan. 54 persons were placed in the central hospitals of Lerik and Lankaran districts.
At the moment, those persons have been allowed to go home in a normal condition, told in the statement.
As a result of initial investigations, as a reason of poisoning it was described the foods used during the weeding party. To get a more exact result, the rests and biological analyses were forwarded to the laboratory examination.