Development of Visa Forms for Azerbaijan Delayed Again
Azerbaijan, Baku / Trend corr I. Khalilova / On 20 November, the tender commission again postponed the date for defining a producer of 500,000 visa forms for foreign citizens entering Azerbaijan, the Finance Ministry reported. The commission decided to announce the winner of the tender, which took place on 18 September, in a week.
Five companies submitted their proposals for participation in the tender:
- Lithuanian Carsu Pasarlius: cost of developing - €310,000, delivery of the forms to Azerbaijan - by 1 February 2008;
- British Optaglio: cost of developing - €199,000, term of implementation - 60 days;
- Polish Securities Factory: cost of developing - €345,000, term of implementation - 110 days;
- Estonian Vaba Maa: cost of developing - €425,000, term of implementation - 30 days,
- Ukrainian Polygraphic Centre: cost of developing - $450,000, implementation - 16-17 weeks.
In accordance with the terms of the tender, visa forms must have protection elements, as well as must be made of paper corresponding with world standards.