Azerbaijan’s Parliament approves updated state duties on real estate registration
Azerbaijan, Baku, Dec. 30 / corr. Trend U. Ismaylova, I. Khalilova / On Dec. 30 the Azerbaijani Parliament considered rates of state duties for registration of real estate objects within the framework of draft changes and supplements to the law "State duties".
The Parliament approved the following state duties:
- registration of property right in the amount of AZN 11;
- registration of right for property, rent and use of land - AZN 6;
- registration of security property - AZN 9;
- registration of security property in case one of parties (physical or juridical person) dealt in agricultural production - AZN 5;
- additional registration of security property - AZN 2;
- state registration of hypothecary documents - AZN 5;
- additional registration of hypothecary documents - AZN 2;
- the amount of state duty for state registration of documents, getting reference - AZN 30;
- issue of technical passport and plan of property - AZN 50;
- for registration documents on rights for property by devolution, division of property, security property and alienation by pawning, leasing and others - AZN 20;
- for preliminary state registration unfinished object of real estate, getting information from state register on liquidation of state registration - AZN 20.
Have any feedback? Contact our journalist at: email@example.com