Azerbaijan, Baku, June 4 / Trend /
The Azerbaijan Risk Professionals Association (ARPA) will hold a "New insight into credit risk management" workshop with support of the Central Bank of Azerbaijan (CBA) June 14, the CBA reported today.
Risk management has become an important area in a globalized world. Risk that appeared as a result of operations held in the developed countries worldwide once again confirmed the need for the development of this sphere.
The CBA conducts various activities towards the development of systems for managing credit risks in the banking sector and this workshop is a continuation of them, the bank reported.
The workshop will cover the following hot topics:
- Introduction of new models and processes;
- New methods for conducting stress tests and the reform on the risks;
- New generation of credit risk: regulator and bankers;
- Successful financial institutions and the failure of banks;
- Technique and the ability of modern risk management;
- Management and risk reduction in terms of the global financial crisis.
The workshop will be held for managers of banks by Deputy Executive Director of Training Center of the Global Association of Risk Professionals (GARP) John Otis.
The seminar will be attended by leaders of the Central Bank and GARP.