Azerbaijan announces selection of investment projects
Azerbaijan, Baku, Sept. 2 / Trend N.Ismayilova /
The National Fund for Entrepreneurship Support (NFES) under the Azerbaijani Economic Development Ministry has announced acceptance of investment projects by business entities to finance in the identified priority areas in the Gusar region, the ministry reported today.
The ministry held event on state support for business development in the country's regions in the Gusar region Aug.27 and hold talks with representatives of local authorities and entrepreneurs for more efficient use of available economic capacity. The event identified following priorities for the development of the region's economic sector:
- construction of refrigerator storage facilities with capacity of 10,000 tons for the storage of fruits, vegetables and other food products,
- creation of an enterprise for packaging mineral water,
- intensive development of gardening, vegetable growing (potatoes and onions) and seedling growing, including growing of vegetables in greenhouses,
- establishing an enterprise for the production of bread that meets modern requirements, and with capacity of 10,000-12,000 tons per year.
- establishing a fruit processing plant (dried) in small to medium volumes
- establishing enterprises for the processing of meat, milk and vegetables,
- creation of animal husbandry complexes on intensive development of dairy production,
- providing support tourism development
- providing support to development of the ancient crafts, including carpet weaving.
The ministry announces reception of proposals from business entities through the NFES authorized credit organizations from Sept.2.
For more information please contact : (012) 432-39-69, fax: (012) 434-74-29, e-mail: [email protected] Address: A.M Sharifzadeh St 172, Yasamal district, Baku.
Do you have any feedback? Contact our journalist at: [email protected]