Number of used cars increased on market in Baku in Aug.
Azerbaijan, Baku, September 25 / Trend A. Akhundov /
According to the results of the monitoring carried out in August by experts from the NGO Property Market Participants, passivity was observed on the automobile market of Baku, the organization said.
"Passivity was observed on the automotive market of Baku during the last four months. It negatively affected the prices and market activity," a statement said.
Passivity, observed on the market in August, has caused the continued growth of the exhibition of cars. The liquidity ratio of cars reached the lowest level for three years.
The mass flow of old cars in Baku, observed in the last four months became tougher in August.
The share of German Mercedes-Benz, which is the leader of the Baku market for over 3 years, increased by 14.3 percent to 35.5 percent in April.
The biggest growth among the proposals for car brands was recorded on used cars produced in Russia (59.5 percent).
The share of the nine most popular car brands on the market of Baku was 84.6 percent. The rest 15.4 percent fall to 85 car brands of more than 20 autocompanies.