Turkmenistan announces tender for tugboats purchase
Turkmenistan, Ashgabat, Aug. 1 / Trend H.Hasanov /
The State Maritime and River Transport Service of Turkmenistan announces international tender for the following lots:
- Lot No.1 - construction and delivery of four tug boats of various capacities for the Turkmenbashi international seaport.
- Lot No.2 - Design and construction of buildings and facilities for the service of rescue underwater works of the Turkmenbashi international seaport with the acquisition of the necessary environmental equipment and associated vessels.
Interested parties (applicants) are invited to:
- To submit a written application for participation in the tender with the full company name, company, legal status, country of registration of participants, mailing address, telephone and fax numbers, e-mail address and details of the representative of the applicant in Turkmenistan, information about the company's financial position for the last 3 (three) years, detailed information about the experience of the company and its employees;
- To obtain tender documents by paying $230 including VAT for each lot.
Applicants must submit an application to tender until August 15, 2012 no later than 16:00 pm local time from the date of publication of this announcement. The applicant may apply both for two lots, and for each lot individually.
All required documents must be in a sealed envelope with the name of the project in the upper right corner of the envelope and sent to the following address:
745000, Turkmenistan, Balkan velayat (region), the city of Turkmenbashi, st. Shagadam, 8 "A" State Service of Maritime and River Transport of Turkmenistan, phone numbers for information: (993 243) 2-38-43, 2-13-46, fax 2-07-81, 02-07-44.
3. The State Service of Maritime and River Transport of Turkmenistan is not responsible for any costs incurred by the applicant for participation, preparation and filling of these documents.
Only bidders that meet the criteria of the State Service of Maritime and River Transport of Turkmenistan will be given technical specifications for the development of technical and commercial proposals.