Khazar consortium announces tender in Turkmenistan
Turkmenistan, Ashgabat, Oct. 11 / Trend H.Hasanov /
A Khazar consortium, consisting of the state owned Turkmenneft and Mitro International Limited, which operates in accordance with the terms of the production sharing agreement in respect of the Khazar contract area (Eastern Cheleken field), announces a tender for purchasing pumping-compressor pipes and wellhead equipment for the following lots.
- Lot No. 1 - pumping-compressor pipes with a diameter of 73 mm, wall thickness 5.51 mm, the steel strength P110;
- Lot No. 2 - wellhead equipment, including casing heads and armature.
It is necessary to do the following to participate in the tender and receive tender conditions up to 18.00 local time:
1. To pay the fee for participation in the tender which is $250 (two hundred and fifty U.S. dollars). Not subject to VAT in accordance with the PSA and the Law of Turkmenistan 'On Hydrocarbon Resources'.
Payment details: branch MITRO INTERNATIONAL LIMITED TURKMENISTAN, currency account 232 030 002 201 849 001 69000, TURKMENVNESHEKONOMBANK tax code 302341000023, corresponding account 200 543 901, MFO (sort code) 390 101 201. Bank charges are at the expense of the applicant.
2. To prepare a written request of the applicant to participate in the tender (in any form).
3. To get the tender conditions (personal handing at the addresses given below). To obtain the tender conditions and specifications of the lot it's necessary to submit a document confirming payment of the tender fee, a written application and a document confirming the authority of the representative of the company.
Specific information about participation in the tender and receipt of tender conditions can be obtained at the following addresses:
1. 3rd floor, 50/1 Andalib, Ashgabat, Turkmenistan, 744000. Mitro International Limited representative office. Attention: consultant:
tel.: + 993 12 45 60 95; Fax: + 993 12 45 60 96; e-mail: [email protected]
2. building 1, 14/16, Marksistskaya str., Moscow, Russia, 109 147, the Moscow representative office of Mitro International Limited Attention: Director of Foreign Cooperation Group:
tel.: + 7 495 788 55 60; Fax: + 7 495 748 32 31; e-mail: [email protected]
One should become familiar with the conditions of the tender prior to application and specification of the lot at the above mentioned address before the indicated date for paying the participation fee in the tender expires.