Turkmenistan seeks consultant for construction of terminals in Caspian Sea
Turkmenistan, Ashgabat, Nov.24 / Trend, H.Hasanov /
The Turkmen State Service of Maritime and River Transport has announced an international tender in the national currency on the following lot:
Lot No.1 - Technical consultant to develop a conceptual project with subsequent technical supervision of the construction work on:
- creating an international marine passenger terminal with pier for simultaneous receipt of two ferries of Ro-Pax type and Ro-Ro railway type in the territory of Turkmenbashi international seaport;
- creating a container terminal with a quay wall designed for simultaneous receipt of 3 vessels with deadweight of 5000 tons;
- creating a general cargo terminal with quay wall designed for simultaneous receipt of five vessels with deadweight of 5000 tons;
- creating a bulk cargo terminal quay wall for simultaneous reception of two vessels with deadweight of 5000 tons;
- reconstruction of the left ramp of the existing rail ferry terminal Ro-Ro;
- creating a terminal with quay wall to receive one vessel with deadweight of 5000 tons, designed for polypropylene products shipment and two piers with length of 130 m
Interested individuals are invited to:
- submit a written application for participation in the tender by indicating the full name of the
company, legal status, country of participants' registration, post address, telephone and fax numbers and e-mail. Details of the representative of the applicant in Turkmenistan, information about the company's financial position for the last three years, detailed information about the experience of the company and its employees;
- obtain tender documents by paying 230 manat VAT included for the lot.
Applicants should submit an application to participate in the tender until Dec.5, 2012 and no later than 16:00 pm local time from the date of publication of this announcement.
Requirements specification will be given to bidders that meet the criteria of the Turkmen State Service of Maritime and River Transport.
All required documents must be in a sealed envelope by indicating the name of the project in the upper right corner and sent to the following address: Turkmen State Service of Maritime and River Transport, 8 Shagadam st., "A", Turkmenbashi, Balkan province, Turkmenistan, 745000, phone numbers for information: (+993 243) 2-38-43, 2-13-46, fax 2-07-81, 2-07-44
The Turkmen State Service of Maritime and River Transport is not responsible for any costs incurred by the applicant for participation, preparation and filling in these documents.