International oil and gas concern announces tender in Turkmenistan
Turkmenistan, Ashgabat, June 15 / Trend H. Hasanov /
The Khazar Consortium, consisting of Turkmenneft SC and the Mitro International Limited company, carrying out its activities in accordance with the terms of a production sharing agreement in respect of the Khazar Contract Area (Eastern Cheleken site), has announced a construction tender under two lots:
Lot No. 1 - Khazar oil-gathering station
Lot No. 2 - Gas pipeline from the Eastern Cheleken field to the Khazar booster compressor station (BCS).
For participation in the tender and reception of tender conditions, please follow the steps below within 10 calendar days (until 18:00 local time) from the date of publication of this notice:
1. Pay the fee for participation in the tender. Participation fee is $250 USD or its equivalent in manat at the exchange rate of the Central Bank of Turkmenistan on the day of processing.
The VAT amount is not taxed in accordance with the PSA and the Law of Turkmenistan 'On Hydrocarbon Resources'.
Payment details: Branch of Mitro International Limited TURKMENISTAN, currency account 232 030 002 201 849 001 69000
The State Bank for Foreign Economic Affairs of Turkmenistan (Turkmenvneshekonombank), tax code 302341000023, correspondent account 211 018 401 101 001 0000 3000, MFO 390 101 201. SWIFT: SBFETM 22
Bank charges must be paid by the applicant.
2. Prepare a written request for participation in the tender (in any form).
3. Obtain the tender conditions (to be received in person at the addresses listed below.) In order to obtain the tender conditions and specifications of the lot, submit a document confirming payment of the participation fee, a written application and a document confirming the authority of the company's representative.
Specific information about participation in the tender and receipt of tender conditions is provided at the following addresses:
1. 744000 Ashgabat, Turkmenistan, Andaliba 50/1, 3rd floor.
Representation of the Mitro International Limited.
Attention: Office Assistant
Tel.: + 993 12 45 60 95
Fax: + 993 12 45 60 96
e-mail: [email protected]
2. 109147 Russian Federation, Moscow, 14/16 Marksistskaya str., build.1,
Moscow Representative Office of the Mitro International Limited.
Attention: Director of External Cooperation
Tel.: + 7 495 788 55 60
Fax: + 7 495 748 32 31
e-mail: [email protected]
Preliminary familiarization with the tender conditions and specifications of the lot is conducted at the aforementioned addresses until the expiration of the term of payment of the participation fee.