Chinese petroleum corporation announces tender in Turkmenistan
Turkmenistan, Ashgabat, July 31 /Trend, H. Hasanov/
The China National Petroleum Company (CNPC) has announced a tender for the purchase of equipment for an object to increase gas production capacity up to eight billion cubic meters per annum at Block A of Bagtyyarlyk contract area.
This tender includes the purchase of the followings:
- Centrifugal compressor for purified gas;
- Circulation pump;
- Regeneration gas compressor;
- Propane refrigeration system;
- Main fan;
- Switching ball valve of the molecular sieve;
- Steam boiler;
- Electric ball valve;
- Manual ball valve.
Any company interested in this tender may apply to participate, providing the following information and documentation:
- Information about the company
- Company's registration documents and the company's power of attorney given to the authorized representative for the right to apply
- Experience in the purchase of similar equipment in the past three years.
The applications should be submitted within 10 days from the date of publication of tender information.