Baku, Azerbaijan, Aug. 25
AGAMA communications group jointly with GROU agency will organize Davos Communication Forum (WCFDavos Kyiv 2015) in September 4 in Kyiv.
How communication promotes understanding: between states, between government and business, between different society groups? What is the key to efficient dialog? How technological and social changes and trends influence our communication? Participants of WCFDavos Kyiv will discuss these issues at the second annual session focusing on 'The New Communications: state, business, media and community'.
WCFDavos in Kiev invites those who recognize communication as a strategic investment in the development of the country, society or the company. CEOs from business and state authorities, NGOs, media, as well as communication professionals, will meet leading Ukrainian and foreign experts to discuss global trends and challenges in communications.
Speakers of the WCFDavos in Kyiv:
• Dr. Gerlinde Niehus, Head of Communications, Public Diplomacy Division, NATO;
• Michael A. Goedeker, CEO & Founder at Auxilium Cyber Security, cyber-security expert;
• Gianni Catalfamo, founder of Digital & Social Media Leadership boutique cc: catalfamo (Италия);
• Dmytro Shymkiv, Deputy Head of Presidential Administration of Ukraine;
• Andrew Pavelko, Chairman of The Committee of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine on issues of budget;
• Eliav Belotserkovsky, Ambassador of Israel to Ukraine;
• Dmytro Kuleba, Ambassador-at-large of the Ministry of International Affairs of Ukraine;
• Hanna Hopko, Head of Parliamentary Committee on Foreign Affairs of Ukraine;
• Giorgi Baramidze, Deputy Chairman of the Parliament of Georgia;
• Thomas Frellesen, Deputy Head of the EU Delegation to Ukraine;
• Michael Carney, Senior Vice President & Partner at FleishmanHillard;
• Maria Barabash, Project Manager at Ukraine Promotion Program, National Reforms Council of Ukraine;
• Yaryna Kluchkovska, Director of GROU;
• Tatyana Vasilenko, Executive Chairman at AGAMA communications;
• Maria Fronoschuk, Platfor.ma (Ukraine);
• Anna Derevyanko, Executive director of the European Business Association;
• Alla Savchenko, Senior partner & President of BDO LLC;
• Eva Snijders, General Manager and Chief Storytelling Officer at Ogilvy Public Relations, Madrid (Spain);
• Tatiana Furtseva, Senior Partner, Country Manager, WE Partners (Ukraine);
• Timur Khromaev, Head of National Securities and Stock Market Commission in Ukraine;
• Tatiana Pushnova, General producer at Ukraine Today;
• Yvetta Delikatnaya, adviser to the Minister of Information Policy of Ukraine;
• Natalia Ligacheva, Head of the "Telekritika" project;
• Natalia Zabolotna, Head at the State Enterprise "Mystetskyi Arsenal National Art and Culture Museum Complex";
• Eugene Hlibovytsky, Partner at pro.mova, media expert;
• Igor Gaidai, photographer, the author of the "Ukrainians. Start of the third millennium" photo book;
• Nikolai Kobzov, founder and CEO at "Circus Kobza", Honored Worker of Culture of Ukraine;
• Dennis Ivanov, Arthouse Traffic Director;
• Dennis Kazvan, Communications Director, Victor Pinchuk Foundation
and other government officials, CEOs and opinion leaders.
Forum Agenda includes five key sessions:
1. The Global Dialogue in the new geopolitical realities. Public diplomacy
2. The Government and business: stable communication partnership
3. Innovations and communications: prolific cooperation
4. The media in a polarized society: part of the problem or solution?
5. Cultural diplomacy - the way to mutual understanding
The cost of participation in the plenary sessions of the Forum and panels: early bird (until July 25) - Euro 120, the standard price - Euro 140.
Special discounts are available:
• For the second ticket purchase - 5%
• For the members of UAPR, EBA, IAMI and ACC - 10%.
Forum supported by: AGAMA communications, Ekonomika Communication Hub, the magazine "Focus", Platfor.ma, LІGABiznesІnform, European Business Association (EBA), American Chamber of Commerce (ACC), kmbs (Kyiv-Mohyla Business School), Ukrainian Association of Public Relations (UAPR), International Association of Marketing Initiatives (IAMI), Communication agency RED Communications (Azerbaijan), consulting company 'PR Institute' (Belarus), PG Communications Kazakhstan/Press Club (Kazakhstan), an independent agency of Public Relations 'Communication and consultants' (Lithuania) and others.
Organization: GROU: Reputation Management and Public Affairs.
For detailed information about the event, the program and speakers, please contact:
Anastasiya Lukashevych, WCFDavos Kyiv 2015 manager
tel.: +38 067 447 41 05, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org