Azerbaijani ministry announces tender on general plan of tourism zone
Baku, Azerbaijan, July 27
By Leyla Abdullayeva – Trend:
Azerbaijan’s Ministry of Culture and Tourism has announced an open tender on the procurement of services for the preparation of general development plan for the Khizi-Khachmaz tourism and recreational zone.
According to the Tender Commission’s announcement, tender bids will be opened at 17:00 (GMT+4), on September 11, 2017.
Applicants, after paying the participation fee of 350 manats, can obtain main terms of participation in the tender at: Uzeyir Hajibayli Street, 84, Baku city, Azerbaijan, AZ1000.
Contact person: Azer Orujov.
Phone: (+ 994 12) 492-39-84.
Applicants must transfer the participation fee to the account of the Ministry of Culture and Tourism of Azerbaijan:
Bank TIN: 1401555071
Bidders should submit the following documents:
- a written application for participation in the tender;
- a bank check on transfer of participation fee;
- tender proposal (must be valid within 30 days from the date of opening the envelope);
- bank guarantee (must be valid within 60 banking days from the date of opening the envelope);
- certificate on absence of tax arrears and other overdue obligations from the Ministry of Taxes of Azerbaijan;
- a copy of financial statement for the last one year of activity confirmed by the tax authorities;
- bank statement on financial condition for the last year;
- company’s full name, legal status, charter, country of registration and details;
- certificates of origin and conformity to the relevant goods;
- other documents.
Documents should be prepared in the Azerbaijani language and in two copies (original and copy), and tender proposals in a foreign language should be translated into the Azerbaijani language.
According to the tender terms, bidders must submit the above-mentioned documents (excluding the tender proposal and bank guarantee) until 12:00, on August 29, 2017, and the tender proposal and bank guarantee in a sealed envelope – until September 8, 2017.
Authorized representatives of applicants can take part in the tender.