Jalilabad-Sharab OSC to be Privatized via Investment Competition
Azerbaijan, Baku / corr. Trend I.Khalilova / The State Committee on Management of State Property presented 99.97% of the share of Jalilabad-Sharab OSC to an investment competition. The remaining 0.03% of the shares was acquired through closed subscription of the team of the enterprise comprising of 17 people. The proposals will be accepted until 29 May and assessed on 31 May.
Those interested should present proposals on transfer of AZN 600.000 to the State budget. The investor should present banking guarantee in amount of AZN 200.000.
As per 1 April 2007 the authorized capital of the enterprise amounted to AZN 3.062.804.40, liabilities - AZN 342.172 and debts AZN 28.710. Jalilabad-Sharab OSC was created in 1981.