Baku, Azerbaijan, Sept. 1
By Emil Ismayilov - Trend:
The shareholders of the Caspian Pipeline Consortium (CPC) shipped 26.08 million tonnes of "CPC Blend" oil from the "Southern Ozereyka-2" terminal in Jan.-August 2014 compared to 21.65 million tonnes in January-July 2013, the website of the consortium said.
In August 2014 the volume of oil shipments totaled 2.93 million tonnes compared to 2.49 million tonnes in the same month of 2013.
In total, 32.7 million tonnes of "CPC Blend" oil were shipped in 2013 from the "Southern Ozereyka-2" terminal compared to nearly 30.6 million tonnes in 2012.
CPC shippers transporting and shipping crude at the terminal are:
- Tengizshevroil - the first signed agreement.
- Arman - affiliated shipper of the Oryx Caspian Pipeline LLC. Currently, it is owned by Shell.
- Embamunaigas and Kazoil-Aktobe - affiliated shippers of the Kazakstan Pipeline Ventures LLC.
- CNPC-Aktobemunaigas - carries out transporting and shipping of crude via the terminal using the right of access to the Kazakh government;
- Litasko - affiliated shipper of Lukarco B.V. Company.
- Karachaganak Petroleum Operating B.V. - the second shipper for the volume of
transported oil after Tengizshevroil. It is affiliated with a number of CPC shareholders.
- NaftaTrans CJSC and affiliated companies are authorized to deliver oil from Russian producers to CPC in accordance to the rights of access to the Russian Federation.