Kazakhstan reveals maintenance results of one of its biggest oil fields
Baku, Azerbaijan, Oct.14
By Nargiz Sadikhova - Trend:
The planned maintenance work, which was started on September 15, 2019 was finished at Kazakhstan’s Karachaganak oil field, Trend reports with reference to Kazakh media.
During the maintenance, planned work has been implemented, and at the same time the company has increased reliability of plant’s equipment, as well as implementation of tie-ins for future projects.
The work of all production facilities of the field has been temporarily suspended to carry out the maintenance work, which was implemented without incidents or harm to environment, and in accordance with all safety requirements.
Overall, a number of activities has been implemented during the maintenance including:
- mandatory technical maintenance and inspection work;
- modifications to production facilities;
- tie-ins for the ‘abolishment of capacity restrictions on gas production’ project
- tie-ins for the ‘construction of the fourth gas injection compressor’ project;
- tie-ins for the ‘fifth infield pipeline’
- tie-ins for ‘Karachaganak Expansion Project’
Follow the author on twitter: @nargiz_sadikh