Int’l Bank of Azerbaijan opens tender to create system of salaries, bonuses
Baku, Azerbaijan, Dec. 4
By Leyla Abdullayeva – Trend:
International Bank of Azerbaijan OJSC has announced a tender for the provision of services on creation of a system of salaries and staff remuneration based on their performance.
The tender participation fee is 300 manats ($175.95 as of Dec. 4), which should be transferred to the following accounts:AZ12IBAZ34501019440000100100 AZN, AZ33IBAZ34511018400000100100 USD
Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN): 9900001881
Bank: International Bank of Azerbaijan
Swift code: IBAZAZ2X
Correspondent account: AZ03NABZ01350100000000002944
Bidders should submit the following documents:
- a written application for participation in the tender;
- a bank check on transfer of participation fee;
- tender proposal (must be valid within 30 days from the date of opening the envelope);
- 1-percent bank guarantee (must be valid within 60 banking days from the date of opening the envelope);
- certificate on absence of tax arrears and other overdue obligations from the Ministry of Taxes of Azerbaijan;
- a copy of financial statement for the last one year of activity confirmed by the tax authorities;
- bank statement on financial condition for 2016;
- company’s full name, legal status, charter, country of registration and details;
- certificates of origin and conformity to the relevant goods;
- other documents.
Bidders must submit the above mentioned documents (excluding the tender proposal and bank guarantee) until 17:00 (GMT+4), Dec. 15, 2017, and the tender proposal and bank guarantee in a sealed envelope until 17:00, Dec. 21, 2017 at the following address: Nizami Str., 67, Baku (contact person: Emin Ibrahimov, phone: (+994 12) 493-00-91 (ext.:2700, 2703).
Email: [email protected]
Tender envelopes will be opened at 11:00 on Dec. 22, 2017.
Authorized representatives of applicants can take part in the tender.