Azerbaijan’s Aghdam Executive Power office to repair IDPs’ houses via tender
Baku, Azerbaijan, March 27
By Ilkin Shafiyev – Trend:
The executive power office of Azerbaijan’s Aghdam district has announced a tender to repair the houses of internally displaced people (IDPs) in Guzanli settlement.
The cost of participation in the tender is 50 Azerbaijani manats.
All those interested to participate in the tender must send the signed and sealed proposals in envelopes.
Bidders should submit the following documents:
- a written application for participation in the tender;
- a bank check on transfer of participation fee;
- a tender proposal (must be valid for 30 days from the date of opening of the envelope);
- a 2-percent bank guarantee (must be valid for 60 banking days from the date of opening of the envelope);
- a certificate on absence of tax arrears and other overdue obligations from the Ministry of Taxes of Azerbaijan;
- a copy of financial statement for the last one year of activity confirmed by tax authorities;
- a bank statement on financial condition for 2017;
- company’s full name, legal status, charter, country of registration and details;
- certificates of origin and conformity to relevant goods;
- other documents.
Bidders must submit the abovementioned documents (excluding the tender proposal and bank guarantee) until 17:00 (GMT +4), April 24, 2018, and the tender proposal and bank guarantee in a sealed envelope until 17:00, May 2, 2018 at: Guzanli settlement, Aghdam district, Azerbaijan.
Phone: (+994 26) 325-02-93
Tender envelopes will be opened till 11:00 on May 3, 2018.
(1.7 manats = $1 on March 27)