...

Uzbekistan Airways announces tender for purchase of auto parts

Tenders Materials 25 June 2019 15:29 (UTC +04:00)

Baku, Azerbaijan, June 25

By Fakhri Vakilov –Trend:

Uzbek State Unitary Enterprise Tashkent International Airport announces a tender for the purchase of auto parts for Hyundai Sonata, Chevrolet Lacetti, GAZ-27127 Sobol, KAMAZ, LE-60 and NP-37 buses and Mercedes Sprinter 416 CDI.

Commercial offers are accepted until July 2.

Terms of payment: 15 percent - prepayment, the remaining 85 percent - immediately after the transfer of goods to the buyer. Payment currency is UZS soum.

Delivery time: No more than 10 days from the moment of receiving an advance payment.

Terms of delivery of goods: Pickup.

It is necessary to indicate the value of the goods including VAT and the availability of evidence of registration of the VAT payer in the commercial proposal.

Both domestic and foreign manufacturers can take part in the competition.

The commercial proposal should be sent to the Deputy Director of the Airport Alimov A.M. (for SST) at the address: Uzbekistan, 100167, Tashkent, Kumarik 13 str., Tashkent Airport

Tel: +998 (90) 994-58-27.

Fax: +998 (90) 140-28-48

E-mail: [email protected]

($1-8543.72 soums on June 25)

---

Follow author on Twitter:@vakilovfaxri

Tags:
Latest

Latest