Uzbekistan Airways buys filtering elements via tender
Baku, Azerbaijan, Aug 8
By Fakhri Vakilov –Trend:
Uzbek State Unitary Enterprise Tashkent International Airport has announced a tender for the purchase of filtering elements for filtering jet fuel in preparation for transferring to gas stations at the airports of the National Airline Uzbekistan Airways.
Commercial offers are accepted until August 19, 2019.
Delivery of goods: for foreign suppliers - CIP (Tashkent Airport), for domestic suppliers - pickup.
Terms of payment: 15 percent of the prepayment, the remaining 85 percent within 10 banking days days after the transfer of the goods to the buyer.
Delivery time: not more than 60 banking days from the date of receipt of the prepayment.
Domestic and foreign factories - manufacturers, firms and organizations authorized to carry out wholesale trade can participate in the tender.
The commercial proposal should be sent to the First Deputy Director of the Airport, Kim V.S. (for the refueling complex) at the address: 100167, Tashkent, Kumarik 13 str., Tashkent Airport.
Tel / Fax: :+(99871) 140-28-46; +(99897) 140-29-37
E-mail: [email protected]
Follow author on Twitter:@vakilovfaxri