Uzbekistan Airways buys radio stations via tender
Baku, Azerbaijan, Oct. 17
By Fakhri Vakilov – Trend:
Uzbekistan’s LLC Karshi International Airport has announced a tender for the purchase of radio stations.
Commercial offers are accepted until Nov. 24, 2019.
Terms of payment: 15 percent of the prepayment; the remaining 85 percent after the transfer of the goods to the buyer.
Delivery time: no more than three calendar days from the date of receipt of the prepayment.
The commercial proposal should be sent to the chairman of the selection committee for the best offer of Karshi International Airport LLC Kurbannazarov U.R at the address: 180115, Karshi city, Buyuk Turon str., 3.
Tel / Fax: + (375) 228-52-96, 91 460-66-65
E-mail: [email protected]
Follow author on Twitter:@vakilovfaxri