Kyrgyz parliament ratifies new structure
Parliament of Kyrgyzstan has ratified its new structure. The decision was made by the deputies at the parliamentary session this Friday, news agency "24.kg" reported.
According to the reform, the number of committees will be reduced from 12 to 9. Besides, it is planned to dismiss at least 200 parliament employees.
List of new committees:
1. Budget and Finances Committee;
2. Constitutional Legislation and State Structure Committee;
3. Committee for Economy Sectors' Development;
4. Foreign Affairs and Inter-Parliamentary Cooperation Committee;
5. Defense, Law Order and Corruption Control Committee;
6. Committee for Agrarian Policy, Regional Development and Ecology;
7. Education, Science and Physical Culture Committee;
8. Social Policy Committee;
9. Ethics and Regulations Committee.