Int'l consortium announces tender in Turkmenistan
Turkmenistan, Ashgabat, Jan. 24 /Trend, H. Hasanov/
The Khazar consortium consisting of Turkmenneft and Mitro International Limited, operating in accordance with the terms of a production sharing contract in Khazar (Eastern Cheleken field) announced a tender for the technical (service) maintenance of air conditioners and refrigeration units for the following lot:
Lot No. 1. technical maintenance (service) of air conditioners and refrigeration units.
Individuals willing to take part in the tender and to obtain the conditions during 10 days (until 18:00 local time) must do the following things:
1. Pay a $250 fee for participation in the tender. VAT is not charged, in accordance with the PRD and the Law of Turkmenistan on Hydrocarbon Resources.
Payment details area: Branch of Maitri International Limited Turkmenistan, foreign currency account 232 030 002 201 849 69 000, Turkmenvneshekonombank tax code 302341000023, correspondent account 200 543 901, MFI 390 101 201. Bank charges are at the expense of the applicant.
2. Prepare a written request of the applicant applying for participation in the tender (in free form).
3. Obtain tender conditions (personal handing instructions are listed below). A document confirming the payment of the tender, a written application and a document confirming the authority of the representative of the company must be submitted to obtain the conditions and specifications of the tender.
The specific information about participation in the tender and tender conditions may be obtained at the following addresses:
1. 744000, Ashgabat, Turkmenistan, Andalib, 50 / 1, 3rd floor.
Representation of Mitro International Limited. Tel.: + 993 12 45 60 96 Fax: + 993 12 45 60 96 e-mail: [email protected]
2. 109 147, Moscow, Marxist street, 14/16 p. I, the Moscow representative office of "Mitro International Limited". Tel. + 7495788 55 60 Fax: + 7 495 748 32 31 e-mail: [email protected]
The individuals must be preliminary acquainted with the conditions and specifications of the tender at the above-mentioned addresses until the date of fee payment is expired.